Ellensburg Downtown Association: Business Fund Grant Program
The Ellensburg Downtown Association in partnership with Umpqua Bank announces the launch of their second Business Fund Grant Program designed to support the economic vitality of local businesses.
In 2021 the EDA awarded four- $1,000 grants to local Ellensburg businesses through this program. Funds were used to support these local Ellensburg businesses finance projects ranging from marketing improvements to remodels and expansion of useable space to increase sales.
2022 Business Fund Program Eligibility:
- Applicants may receive funding for approved project cost up to $1,000.
- Eligibility includes Downtown retail and/or service businesses who have a physical address within the downtown boundaries.
- Must have been in business within the downtown core for the last 12 months Project Proposal May Include Façade improvements/beautification/expansion Building and IT upgrades Infrastructure Equipment replacement or updates Systems or process enhancements Business development expense Inventory expense Health/Safety improvements Ineligible Expenses Owner/Employee wages Business operating expenses, rent/mortgage/utilities Funding may not be used for expenses that have been or will be reimbursed by other federal or state funding programs Funding may not be used for a project already completed.
- Applications will be available on August 1st, 2022
- Application submission will close on September 1st, 2022
- Award notification will be made on October 15th, 2022
Projects Proposals May Include:
- Façade improvements/beautification/expansion
- Building and IT upgrades
- Equipment replacement or updates
- Business development expenses
- Inventory expenses
- Health/Safety improvements
- Owner/employee wages
- Business operating expenses, rent, mortgage, utilities
- Funding may not be used for expenses that have been or will be reimbursed by other federal/state/municipal funding programs
- Funding may not be used for a project already completed
Applicants may receive funding for approved project cost up to $1,000.00 and will not exceed the total cost of the project.
Project Submitted: Awning Project Cost: $800.00 Awarded amount: $800.00 Applicant Project contribution cost: $0.0
Project Submitted: Website Update Cost: 2,500.00 Award amount: $1,000.00 Applicant Project contribution cost: $1,500.00
All applications must include:
- Dollar amount requested
- Project proposal (separate document)
- Detail the impact/benefit the project will have for your businesses and/or to the Ellensburg community
- Project budget i.e. copies of supporting documents, project quote/bid
- Company Tax ID number
To Apply: https://form.jotform.com/222076880452053