This is your invitation to become a Business to Community (B2C) Star!
B2C is a customer service training opportunity that is free to owners, agencies, and staff. The program recognizes the best in Ellensburg customer service and provides rewards to B2C Stars. Rewards are subject to completing a two-hour customer service training. B2C is a partnership of the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce, Ellensburg Downtown
Association, the City of Ellensburg, and Central Washington University that represents a community
commitment to service excellence.
B2C Stars will earn robust business through excellent customer service, and they’ll enjoy these rewards, available only to B2C participants:
• A storefront window cling that identifies businesses as B2C Stars.
• Use of the B2C Stars logo in their marketing.
• Preferential consideration in CWU contracting.
• Special CWU campus advertising opportunities.
• A spot on the B2C Stars list (published by local news media; on the websites of CWU, the EDA,
the City, and the Chamber; and on Jerrol’s customer service webpage).
B2C Stars also benefit from confidential customer service feedback from the B2C Star program. The goal of this feedback is continuous improvement in customer service and the best possible retail environment for Ellensburg shoppers.
You can receive these benefits, at no cost, by registering to become a B2C Star and attending one of two B2C Star customer service workshops. These workshops will be held on Tuesday, October 22, 8-10 a.m. and on Monday, October 28, 7-9 p.m. at the Hal Holmes Community Center, 209 Ruby St., Ellensburg.
B2C Stars membership means you agree to:
1. Register to become a B2C Star at B2CStars.com.
2. Complete a two-hour customer service training, at no cost, for business owners, agency
leaders, and employees.
3. Uphold the B2C Stars values.
4. Commit to continuous improvement in service to all customers.
5. Participate in two “secret shopper” visits (one right after your workshop and one between
May 15-June 15).
Only businesses that complete these steps annually will be invited to participate in B2C Stars next year.