We are a grassroots local non-profit working to preserve and revitalize Ellensburg’s historic Downtown using the National Main Street Center’s 4-Point Main Street approach.
This comprehensive preservation based approach to community revitalization emphasizes efforts in each of the four points — design, organization, promotion, and economic restructuring.
The Ellensburg Downtown Association formed in 2004 and is a Washington State designated, nationally accredited Main Street program.
The EDA has a small staff and relies on local volunteers to implement its activities. Get involved today and see how you can make a difference in your
Washington State Excellence on Main Awards:
- Outstanding Economic Restructuring Success Story (2008)
- Outstanding Promotion (2008)
- Outstanding Economic Restructuring Success Story (2009)
- Outstanding Public Private Partnership (2009)
- Outstanding Achievement in Promotion for the Hoedown in the Downtown (2012)
- Outstanding Promotional Event for Hometown Holidays (2013)
- Visual Impact for the Street Furniture Project (2014)
- Community Partnership for collaborative work on the Geddis Building (2014)
- Entrepreneur of the Year to Royal Sports (2014)